We envision a cooperative community where each individual is encouraged to lead a lifestyle that cultivates environmental awareness and respects equal access to clean air and water, food, shelter, education, and social relationships. This community will inspire and support sustainable production, agriculture, and energy.
Welcome to our blog!--A blog dedicated to ideas for greener living. These posts are written by the students of Ohio University's Spring 2013 ENG 3100J.
Looking for something?
New from our authors
- Conserve Water: Navy Shower
- Converting Your Diesel to run On Waste Vegetable Oil (WVO)
- Living the Good Life, the Right Way
- How to Save Energy in the Laundry Room
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Crash Course: Ecology
- Movie Night: The Day after Tomorrow
- Eco-Asceticism – Encounter
- Musings on Energy and Gardening
- Organic Ways to Repel Bugs
Commonly used tags